At the Passion Center, we believe each person is created by God for a unique and important purpose. We help you connect to that purpose so you can live a life ON PURPOSE. Let us work with you to explore what this might be in your life. As you explore life purpose, we’ll help take you through a discovery process with a trained Passion Center facilitator. We walk you through a four-part model of life purpose (Design, Passion, Preparation and Calling), who help you identify the destiny clues in each area, and then combine them into life mission, life purpose and life vision statements.
Finding Fulfillment in Life
What makes an experience (or life!) truly fulfilling and satisfying? Here are the nine ingredients of fulfillment, stated in terms of eternal rewards:
- Approval - We will hear "Well done!" pronounced over our lives by our Creator, the one who has the last word. We will know our lives have been worthwhile.
- Recognition - Those you've helped in life will welcome you to the eternal habitations with full honor and thanks. God's reward system includes recognition from peers.
- Accomplishment - The great task is truly over, the victory is complete. You've fought the fight and finished the race, and know beyond doubt that it's all been worth it.
- Significance - We are an important part of a much larger story--God's purposes in history, the Missio Dio, we get to play a part and that is of ultimate value.
- Celebration -We're going to have the biggest, longest party ever, and celebrate both what we've already done and the arrival of a future that is better than we could ever have dreamed.
- Sacrifice Rewarded - We have invested everything in this Kingdom, and we'll see the fruit of our sufferings and be satisfied Suffering for something makes the reward sweeter.
- Legacy - What we have built with our lives will last, and be known and celebrated forever. Time will never dim it--we'll have an eternal share in God's glory.
- Intimacy - Our marriage into the family of God is consummated. We will enjoy being fully known, fully intimate, fully loved an able to love in the greatest relationship ever.
- Contentment - We will be full and complete, lacking in nothing. There will be no more mourning, crying or pain, but only perfect contentment.